The Little Giants curriculum is based on theories of early learning.
The research of Jean Piaget, Lev Vygotsky, Erik Erikson and Howard Gardner are part of our curriculum. We also include the works of Daniel Goleman on emotional intelligence.
The key factors of the Little Giants curriculum are:
- Relationships are essential for early learning.
- Children are early learners.
- Intelligence has many forms.
- Language plays a critical role in a child's development.
- There is an optimal time for learning languages.
- Children learn primarily by discovery and by interaction with adults.
- Our caregivers create an environment that supports the children's learning processes.