Responsibility – Respect – Teamwork
Our mission is to find the best solution for children, family and employer in order to optimally combine family and career.
Every single employee plays an important role in realising our mission. Together we work to make a difference in society. Our corporate principles - responsibility, respect, teamwork - help our employees to support each other and to live our corporate culture every day.
What we offer
- A salary based on the TVöD
- Additional performance-related special annual payment of 80% of a monthly base salary
- A permanent employment contract and 30 days holiday per year
- Attractive employee conditions at Urban Sports Club
- Access to training opportunities, support and professional development
- An open culture of welcome in the team, which sees the education of the children as its heartfelt affair
- After an individual training, you will be an important pillar of our team and take our children on a journey through the world of contemporary education, based on our concept
- Your pedagogical work is characterised by a holistic and situational approach
- You maintain a professional contact with the parents
- As a reliable contact person, you build bridges between cultures
What you bring with you
- A recognised pedagogical training according to § 7 of the Child Day Care Act, e.g. as a state-approved educator
- Perfect or very good command of the English language
- At least A2 level German language proficiency and a strong interest in learning German
- You see the education of the children as a matter close to your heart and maintain a good and empathetic educational partnership with the parents
Become part of our team. Apply now via the application button.
I am looking forward to getting to know you!
Do you have any questions? Just send me an email.